Madeline is learning to ride her bike, with training wheels. She's very excited to ride like a big girl soon. Anyhow..... busy time these days... Seems that is always my excuse. I figured I should jot down some funny things that have been said lately. Madeline is really anxious to be "a-dult", as she likes to say. Her latest reason on wanting to grow up and be an adult is the following: "When I'm a-dult I can make sugar for dinner every night and you can't make me not eat the sugar." She then asked when she would be an adult, and if it was soon? I kindly told her it was in fact NOT anytime soon and she would be at least 22 and out of college before she was an adult. She said something about being a long time away and that after college was when Mitchell was going to marry her. PHEW. She may have picked out her future husband at the age of 2 1/2 (yes they have been engaged that long, coming up on 2 years now) but at least she's saying they will marry after college. They are too funny together, her and Mitchell I mean. She calls him her husband or her Prince, and he calls her his husband or his princess. SO FUNNY... We finally have a playdate with them on Thursday, I'll be sure to take pictures so everyone can see the future husband.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Spring time is quickly approaching
Madeline is learning to ride her bike, with training wheels. She's very excited to ride like a big girl soon. Anyhow..... busy time these days... Seems that is always my excuse. I figured I should jot down some funny things that have been said lately. Madeline is really anxious to be "a-dult", as she likes to say. Her latest reason on wanting to grow up and be an adult is the following: "When I'm a-dult I can make sugar for dinner every night and you can't make me not eat the sugar." She then asked when she would be an adult, and if it was soon? I kindly told her it was in fact NOT anytime soon and she would be at least 22 and out of college before she was an adult. She said something about being a long time away and that after college was when Mitchell was going to marry her. PHEW. She may have picked out her future husband at the age of 2 1/2 (yes they have been engaged that long, coming up on 2 years now) but at least she's saying they will marry after college. They are too funny together, her and Mitchell I mean. She calls him her husband or her Prince, and he calls her his husband or his princess. SO FUNNY... We finally have a playdate with them on Thursday, I'll be sure to take pictures so everyone can see the future husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment