
Wes gives Madeline a big hug before school!

Yes, the time has come, Madeline has started Kindergarten. I can't believe how old she is, yet how small. When Jim and I walked her in today it was strange. Strange to see her with all the other kindergartners, many were quite large, but also with all the older kids too... She's going to school with kids up to 8th grade, so there is quite an age difference.... Anyhow, Madeline did well, really well. She didn't cry in front of us, and I didn't cry in front of her either... Although, I shed a few tears once I was out of the classroom... It's so very exciting.. I am off to pick her up from her big first day in an hour, and I can't wait to hear all about it... She got a 3rd grade buddy today, had PE, Spanish, Math and reading so a big Wednesday.... I'll have her schedule down in the next week or so and we can figure out what she's learning on each day.. So fun though.

Wes started his Pre-k room on Monday. He's now in the World Room. The two kids overlapped one day and it went well. The teachers said Madeline was very protective and showed him the ropes and was concerned for his well being all day. That was nice to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment