Monday, April 03, 2006

Green Beans are delicious

Ok family and friends I have been promising more updates on "the kids" and have decided the easiest way to do that will be to post to a blog. That way I can just throw up comments everyday if I have something to say... so here is today's comments on green beans.

This last weekend Madeline has discovered green beans. We've been eating lots of spinach and turkey hot dogs lately and I have finally, successfully, introduced the green bean. They are fun to eat and according to Madeline, "delicious". She scarfs them down in record time. It's quite funny because either she shoves them in her mouth typewriter style, chomping on the end and pushing the rest in her mouth while making the chomp sound, or she peels away the skin and pulls out the bean part and starts talking to it.... Last nights conversation went something like this,
"Oh, hello baby green bean", said as Madeline is petting the tiny bean, "You are so cute. Mommy, look at the cute little baby green bean". Then she shoves it in her mouth and eats it.
-Heather

No comments: