Ugh, it's not even October and the first cold of the season looks like it might be starting. Yesterday Madeline was sneezing a lot and was just a little out of sorts. Anyhow, before dinner last night we had the following conversation:
Madeline- said as she is sniffing, "Mommy my nose isn't working. It's not working."
Me- "What's wrong with it?"
Madeline- "The boogers Mommy; the boogers are coming out of their home. Help me stop them."
Me- Totally laughing (on the inside of course) as I look closer and see a bit of snot dripping out, "Uh-oh, we better get that fixed." I then proceed to wipe her face and take her into the kitchen for some medicine (just a basic decongestant) I give it to her and immediately after she swallows it she sniffs really hard and says, "Much better Mommy. Thank you, it's all better now." I'm glad I can cure colds as easily as I can cure boo-boos.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment