Woohoo, both of my children now say Mommy. Wesley started saying mama and mommy on Friday October 6 and actually meaning "ME" when he said the name. It was a very exciting day. He has been much slower than Madeline with the words. By 12 months Madeline had around 12 distinct words, and Wes has about 4 or 5 sound words. He says Dada, Mama/Mommy, daug (dog) and Malyn (or some version of Madeline). I think I hear him say Dora too. That is his big sister's favorite TV show so he knows who Dora is for sure. Anyhow, just thought I'd share how proud I am of Wes for finally calling for me too.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Mommy... I need you!
Woohoo, both of my children now say Mommy. Wesley started saying mama and mommy on Friday October 6 and actually meaning "ME" when he said the name. It was a very exciting day. He has been much slower than Madeline with the words. By 12 months Madeline had around 12 distinct words, and Wes has about 4 or 5 sound words. He says Dada, Mama/Mommy, daug (dog) and Malyn (or some version of Madeline). I think I hear him say Dora too. That is his big sister's favorite TV show so he knows who Dora is for sure. Anyhow, just thought I'd share how proud I am of Wes for finally calling for me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment