Madeline has a dress up kit. In that dress up kit are many wonderful and exciting items from many different contributors, including her great grandmother- my Grandma Pik. Anyhow, I contributed some $1.00 gloves from Target. She's been wanting to dress up so I got it out tonight. She put the little lacey pink gloves on and said, "great, now I can change poopy diapers". It took me a second to get her reference and then I nearly rolled off the couch laughing. At preschool when the teachers change the non-potty trained kids the put on rubber gloves for the job. Clearly she has associated gloves to poop-excellent.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Now I can change poopy diapers
Madeline has a dress up kit. In that dress up kit are many wonderful and exciting items from many different contributors, including her great grandmother- my Grandma Pik. Anyhow, I contributed some $1.00 gloves from Target. She's been wanting to dress up so I got it out tonight. She put the little lacey pink gloves on and said, "great, now I can change poopy diapers". It took me a second to get her reference and then I nearly rolled off the couch laughing. At preschool when the teachers change the non-potty trained kids the put on rubber gloves for the job. Clearly she has associated gloves to poop-excellent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment