Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wiggle-Wiggle

We went to the Wiggles. Yes indeed the biggest event of Madeline and Wesley's year so far was our visit to the Cox Arean yesterday to watch the Wiggles perform live. It was really great. Both kids loved it. I thought Madeline would have liked it the most but I think Wes did. The kid just danced and danced the whole time. For those in the know, we got to watch Sam, the new Wiggle sing and dance, and he did a great job. Madeline noticed he was different and commented that she didn't like his hair, but otherwise it was all good. Madeline even got to speak to Murray. He was cruising around the audience and she yelled "Hi Murray" as loud as she could right when he happened to be looking our way. He looked right at her and Said "hi there" right back. I think it was the highlight of the show for her... The highlight of the show for Jim and me was when we left. (ha-ha) No, it was fun, even for the adults. I'm sure we will go again, at least for a couple more years....

No comments: