Summer is here, graduations are happening and the kids are moving up at school. Madeline has left the Safari Room, which is the true preschool class with 3-4 year olds, and entered the Pre-K 'World Room' getting ready for Kindergarten in 2009. I had a much harder time then she did. I was so sad she was leaving her preschool room and starting the big girl Pre-K. I thought she might miss her friends and teachers, I was wrong.... She apparently was ecstatic, made all new friends, joined in all the activities for the day and the new teacher Monica said she was "so kind and a big helper. Wanting to pour the drinks at lunch and set up the tables". So she had a fantastic day. Wes on the other hand had a sad day. He's the youngest in the Farm Room (the 2 year olds) so he doesn't move up for two more months, and sadly most of his closest friends are leaving this week and next week. After the Music Class today his best buddy Reed headed off to his new room and Wes tried to go. I guess it brought him to tears when they told him he wasn't allowed to go with Reed.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Moving on up
Summer is here, graduations are happening and the kids are moving up at school. Madeline has left the Safari Room, which is the true preschool class with 3-4 year olds, and entered the Pre-K 'World Room' getting ready for Kindergarten in 2009. I had a much harder time then she did. I was so sad she was leaving her preschool room and starting the big girl Pre-K. I thought she might miss her friends and teachers, I was wrong.... She apparently was ecstatic, made all new friends, joined in all the activities for the day and the new teacher Monica said she was "so kind and a big helper. Wanting to pour the drinks at lunch and set up the tables". So she had a fantastic day. Wes on the other hand had a sad day. He's the youngest in the Farm Room (the 2 year olds) so he doesn't move up for two more months, and sadly most of his closest friends are leaving this week and next week. After the Music Class today his best buddy Reed headed off to his new room and Wes tried to go. I guess it brought him to tears when they told him he wasn't allowed to go with Reed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment