
Yesterday was our first trip to Sea World. I am lucky enough to have gone to college with one of the animal trainers at Sea World and she was so kind, and gave us not only free tickets to the park but also a back stage tour. It was awesome. We walked all over the park and saw sharks, manatees, an aquarium, and Shamu flipping and diving around. The shark experience was really cool, but actually kid of scary. At the end of the walk in the cave you go on a moving sidewalk through a clear tunnel and sharks swim all around you. Wes was pretty scared, hid his face, Madeline was semi-scared, but it was still really neat to see. Madeline was brave enough to touch some Bat Rays and Sting Rays, but the highlight was the Sea Lion and Otter show.

My friend Chris is a trainer for Sea Lions, Seals and Otters, so we watched her in the show and then went back stage. We got to pet sea lions and otters, which are so soft, and then I got kissed by not one but 2 Walrus's. The kids touched the sea lions and otters but weren't down with the walrus. Jim ended up with fish feet. We were back stage the whole time and the kids and I wore sneakers but sadly Jim was walking around in flip flops. PU!
1 comment:
Love all the pictures! I have got to figure out how to add that to my blog!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment