Her birthday this year was low key. We spent the day with her best bud Kennedy, got our toes done, went to sushi and planned her birthday party for January, post Holiday craziness. this year we will do a party at the humane society.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
7 years old? Really?
Ok, seriously I can't believe we just celebrated Madeline's 7th birthday?? When Wes, my baby, turned 5 this past October I was shocked and troubled at how quickly time is going by, but out of no where Madeline turns 7? And she looks 7 too. She's tall and lanky, and looks like a kid, not a toddler, not a young child, but a real KID! She said to me, right before she went to sleep that night, "Mommy, I'm a grown woman now!" I told her to hold up, that she was still a kid, and not close to a grown woman, that in fact, I was a grown woman. her reply (ever so charming) "She was a grown woman and I was an old woman.". FANTASTIC!!! In other fun news, December 22nd is now the birthday of Benjy!!! One of my bestest friends ever, Cara, had her first child and he was born Benjamin Henry Sofier and he shares Madeline's 12-22 birthday. Mad is elated of course.

Her birthday this year was low key. We spent the day with her best bud Kennedy, got our toes done, went to sushi and planned her birthday party for January, post Holiday craziness. this year we will do a party at the humane society.
Her birthday this year was low key. We spent the day with her best bud Kennedy, got our toes done, went to sushi and planned her birthday party for January, post Holiday craziness. this year we will do a party at the humane society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment