Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dancing king

Wes has been running in cirlces for the last month, ever since the walking really kicked off, and he's having a blast. His latest accomplishment is dancing. He's so funny. He runs in tiny cirlces, or runs four feet, pivot turns and runs back four feet. But his latest, and the funniest is the deep knee bend with booty shake. Whenever a song comes on that he really really likes, he bends and shakes. Too funny. Madeline joins in too of course, she's been dancing for years now. It's one of her favorite past times. Ive even taught her some moves... And she begins her first official dance class on Monday, she's joining the Buttercups and will learn tap and ballet... No worries though, I also have her in soccer on Saturday's. She's already getting coordinated and loves to excercise. Many nights on our way home from preschool she'll ask to go on "a little walk for some excercise." And every Sunday she begs me to take her running with my friends. "I run too mommy. I"m a good runner too."

No comments: