Madeline is so funny these days. She's always adored babies, and her cousin Kaitlyn is her current favorite. Ever since Kaitlyn spent a good 24 hours (including a sleepover) with us it's been Kait this and baby Kaitlyn that.... Madeline is convinced she can take care of babies herself. When Wes cries or gets hurt she hurrys over to say, "it's OK Buster, I'll make it better. You're ok", as she rubs his back and tries to hug him. When Kait was here and crying or struggling to take the bottle Madeline kept offering to do it for me. "Here mommy, I'll do it. Give her to me mommy, I'll feed her." It's really cute. Here is a picture of Madeline taking care of "her" Kaitlyn. She calls this baby, the smallest of all her babies, her sister Kaitlyn.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Her "sister"
Madeline is so funny these days. She's always adored babies, and her cousin Kaitlyn is her current favorite. Ever since Kaitlyn spent a good 24 hours (including a sleepover) with us it's been Kait this and baby Kaitlyn that.... Madeline is convinced she can take care of babies herself. When Wes cries or gets hurt she hurrys over to say, "it's OK Buster, I'll make it better. You're ok", as she rubs his back and tries to hug him. When Kait was here and crying or struggling to take the bottle Madeline kept offering to do it for me. "Here mommy, I'll do it. Give her to me mommy, I'll feed her." It's really cute. Here is a picture of Madeline taking care of "her" Kaitlyn. She calls this baby, the smallest of all her babies, her sister Kaitlyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment