Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Time for a Wes centric post

It's time to give Wesley William a fun new post. He's growing up so much, in height and in maturity. In the last month he's gained at least an inch and 50 new words: shoes, socks, rock, jacket, boots.... I can't even remember them all, but one thing is for certain he knows what he wants and he will make sure you know it too, even if you have no clue what he's saying. He simply repeats the nonsensical word over and over, points at it or shakes you off if you are wrong, but eventually he gets the need across. I think my new favorite thing he does is jumping. He attempts these huge leaps off the ground, gets about a 1/4 inch of air off one foot while the other foot stays completely grounded, and then throws his hands in the air in a tah-dah fashion. It's the cutest. I definitely need to get with Uncle Adam and figure out how to load video to these posts because the video of Wes running, jumping and dancing is the greatest!

No comments: