Monday, August 13, 2007

Time for more funny sayings.....

Ok, so tonight I was tucking Madeline in and she said, "mommy, why do I have a boy's voice?" I replied, "you don't have a boys voice, you have a beautiful voice of a little girl." She says, "no mommy, my girls voice ran away back to the hotel and left me with this boys voice." I have absolutely no idea where she got this from. I asked her if someone at school told her she had a boys voice and she said no. I suppose she does have a deeper, raspier voice then most girls, but it is most certainly a girls voice.


Another funny thing. Last night we were watching the Chargers game on television. It was really cute. Wes, Jim, madeline and I were laying around watching the game and they kids were really into it. Wes cheered for every play, even when the Seahawks scored (we corrected him on that). And Madeline was hysterical about the tackling. She kept saying things like, oh, no. they fell over and bonked their heads. It's ok though cause they are wearing their helmets for protection. All and all, very funny.

No comments: